The Law Office of Julia M. Fraser believes all clients should be treated with respect, dignity, and sensitivity, which is why Julia offers:
- Contingency, fixed fee, and sliding scale options.
- Flexibility to meet clients in safe and accessible locations.
- A safe and supportive space for LGBTQIA clients.
- An inclusive and culturally responsive practice.
- Trauma-informed advocacy.
Areas of Practice
- Estate Planning
- Estate Administration/Probate
- Personal Injury
- Family Law
- Domestic and Sexual Violence Services
- Civil Rights & Employment
- Serving the LGBTQIA community
To find out more information about the services offered or to set up an appointment please call 503.974.9392 or fill out the contact form below.
Please Note: Information on www.juliafraserlaw.com is for general use and is not legal advice. The sending of this form is not intended to create, and receipt of it does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship. Anything you send to anyone at my Firm will not be confidential or privileged unless we have agreed to represent you. If you submit this form, you confirm that you have read and understand this notice.